Ironically, the ‘preacher’ still kept mum on the sexual allegation levelled against him by one Ese Walter.
The controversial preacher, during the Crossover Service held on Friday, 31st December, 2013 still remained mute on the matter.
The name, Fatoyinbo became a trending item towards the end of last year when a blogger who identified herself as Ese Walter in an article opened up on their week-long sexual shenanigans.
However, the pastor who came under heavy verbal attacks by angry Nigerians said he would not react to the allegation until he was asked by God to do so.
Four months after, the preacher is yet to clear the air on the issue.
Fatoyinbo, in his new year message tagged”Our year of happy days” said;
- From tonight, you will know what to do
- Your testimony will make news (Joel 2:23)
- Every arrangement of the enemy to put you to shame in 2014 is overthrown in Jesus name (Joel 2:27)
- In 2014, everlasting joy shall be upon you(Isaiah 35:10)
- People shall gather to rejoice with you(Jeremiah 30:19)
- You shall experience happy days in 2014(Jeremiah 31:12)